Wednesday, October 20, 2010

dream from march 2009 or april 2008?

tis a dream i had
a while ago
when i think of it
i cant help but stay on my toes....

i stand in a dark valley
strong mighty mountains before me
behind me
the moon shines down
little light fills my surroundings
only enough to create silhouettes
emptiness consumes me
i think it impossible to continue with whatever it was i had to do
suddenly i see a blue and red light
it starts from midway of the mountain
closer
closer still
the base of the mountain it has reached
though i am in the middle of the valley
i make eye contact
cold dark eyes
longing for me
"death" he whispers through his gaze
"death?" i question with my weary eyes
he is gaining ground on me
something tells me to fight
but i wont
his offer of death has paralyzed me
i don't want to be in this agreement
oh how did this scrawny lion find me?
blood drenches from his teeth
he has destroyed the lives of many
i am his next victim
this is not his home
so why is he even here?
death? once more his eyes question
yes. no. yes. no. yes.
confusion
what a terrible time for it to arrive
before he pounces my gaze declares:oh no! no! no!
he leaps into the air
bones and wounds i see along his body
guilt enters me
how dare i not fight
why did i not fight?
is this truly my end?
before a drop of blood from this disgusting weak lion's mouth can come near me
a strong and mighty creature rushes over my head
tackling my enemy down to the ground
a good distance away from me
i look in awe
A Mighty Lion devours the carcass of the weak one
i look for blood on this Lion's jaw
i look for bones of the evil one
no evidence is found
my fears are gone
but oh
what a broken heart i saw
the Lion gazed at me
no words were spoken
yet that look said it all:
why would you ever want to give up
i want to cry
but He stops the tears
follow me
come come hurry
and He begins to run to the top of the mountain
but my legs and feet have become like lead
a tree full grown appears
train tracks too
a train stop
people calling me
melody melody
melody
melody
over and over
i want to scream
i want to kick
why do they call me?
let me go
do not drag me on this train
i must go with Him
no no no
please let me go!
i am pinned on the floor of the train by their constant calling
get off
get off
please let me get off!
i ear the engine start
no!
no! i cannot go with these people
the door shuts and the train starts to move
once more tears begin to form
then a friend who i have not seen in such a long long while comes to me
friend: what's the matter?
me: i'm not supposed to be here.
friend: well there isn't much you can do about that now. look at this map. see all these lands? you must go find those people. then we will go to that mountain.
-end

No comments:

Post a Comment