Wednesday, May 26, 2010

from april 2010- the call

Where do you think you are going?
If you plan to travel in a pack how can you ever stand out?
you were not called to blend in with the world
you were not told to make everyone happy
Abandon your comfort zone
Surrender everything Then there is nothing else to lose
Blessing poured out in your life
Why do you not use them for My Glory?
My child wanders around asking questions
I beckon to her to stop and consider My Wonders
When she is still she shall hear My Voice.
I show her my plans.
At first she listens only to turn and become frantic.
Peace my child! Peace!
Lies have been fed from you from not of My Own.
Listen to your Father, Truth. Do not worry.
Obey me no matter what. Obey me when it is easy.
Obey me when disobedience offers an easier route.
I AM your Protector. I AM your Provider.
I AM your inheritance.
Turn to me. Hear me. Write (down) what I say to you.
My Words will keep you from falling.
My Spirit is your Guide. Listen to Him.
Abandon your fears. Abandon your friends.
Abandon your family.
Come live the life for which your heart is yearning.

No comments:

Post a Comment