Wednesday, May 26, 2010

updates

i didnt get the job. apparently being a fast learner and desire to learn and all that means nothing. oh well. it is well with my soul
i lied yesterday. not on purpose. i couldnt understand what the jewish lady was saying to me. i feel if i had taken time to think then talk God would of blessed me with an opportunity to share the Gospel. but i did blow my money on her awesome Israel nail products. my sister was like: you bought that stuff? and i said: bethany went to Israel and had a spa day!...that was a great response. and then she said: well you have never had a shopping spree all to yourself have you?
that made me feel better. i said: not for myself no. the only all day sprees i have ever been on are during Christmas when im trying to find everyone gifts. it felt so weird being alone getting to do whatever i want. freedom. what a nice thing. angela has been letting me drive her car around Memphis. i feel so independent. like i can do anything. but i must not get cocky. true freedom is found under God's authority.
i digress. i missed an opportunity to share the words my Savior commanded me to speak all because i chose to be confused. sigh. i get on my own nerves a lot of times. thank you Lord for forgiveness. but how many more times will i be blind to the/a command(s) that require immediate action. ugh. somedays i think im never will be ready/good for use. today is one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment