Wednesday, May 26, 2010

today and yesterday

i am in pain. my back hurts. it has been hurting since yesterday. i prayed it would go away. but now i fear of praying...pause. my grandmother just called. that made the day a little brighter. she never calls me just to chat. i can say the same vice versa. that made the day less dreary. anywho. this is the day the Lord hath made. i should be rejoicing and be glad in it!

but nightmares scared me. and more knowledge has scared me. i should follow the past three blogs i posted today. but i am sorely frightened. and my back still hurts. are my words that empty. do they hold no meaning.

i sound mad. but few if any may no what i am talking about. nothing bad. just something. but i dont like it. it leaves a sour taste in my mouth. i dont want it to be true. i prayed today it wouldnt be. i think God looked down on that. but i dont like it. i dont like it at all.

i feel empty. and not in a good way.

what a strange blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment