Sunday, May 16, 2010

a zi beach!

heading to the beach tomorrow. om excited about going but i wish i could lug my piano and violin with me. a week without playing instruments just might kill me. XD

it's been raining today and i like it. thunderstorms are so cool. i wish i was a great dancer. i would dance in the rain everytime.

my emotions are like cardboard right now. dull dull dull.

church was good. ton o' peeps at sunday school today. everyone is home for the summer.

im trying to get a job at this wedding gown shop near my house. i really hope i get it.

and i've been thinking about putting my actual- that is a weird word. just look at it. actual. actual. u hold the "l" out so long you'd think there would be two l's. but two l's look ridiculous. anywho! putting my actual writings on here. but i dont want a creeper to get em. then again im pretty sure a total--that word is like actual--one maybe two people actually- there's that other l- look at my blog.

well im off to jog.

1 comment:

  1. what r u gonna do at the wedding shop?

    lucky! i wanna go 2 the beach!!!

    and you can do a little tm at the end and it's your trademark or just draw a little c in a circle and it's copyrighted. that simple!

    ReplyDelete